Monday, September 17, 2012

12:04 am seems like a perfectly good time to start a new blog; why do you ask?
I've been a blogger on tumblr for nearly three years, and am now looking for a more serious option/interface.  

First posts are always self-descriptions, just to give you some warning of what's coming.  Though that doesn't matter at the moment, because the only reason this post exists is for my future followers to know they've reached the end.  In some ways I want to resist the introductory description post just to say "hey look, I did something different!" but it actually is a pretty decent idea - thus its popularity.

I'm a 21 year old college student in my final term at Cornish College of the Arts in Seattle, WA.  You, imaginary follower who exists because of hope, will hear all about these wonderful things in the time to come.  I'm a classical voice major, which basically means that I'm on the opera program, if my school called it an opera program.  I also write music (yaddayaddayadda, like most other people my age), in terms of both serious composition and song-writing.  When I graduate, I want to study conducting and choral studies for my master's degree, preferably at the Royal College of Music in London.  I play piano, guitar, and am trying to teach myself cello, but that last one's been on a temporary hiatus.

I love cooking, photography, hiking, and video games.  
I wish for easier transport to nature and solitary spaces; city living has its benefits, but I'm a big fan of fields and hillsides covered in mists.

I really, really hope you stick around to see what's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...