Thursday, October 4, 2012

sick, and more teeny tiny kitchen

Alright.  I got a little sick.  Woke up this morning and it was way worse than last night.  So instead of dwelling upon the fact that the new Esoterics concert series starts this weekend and that I haven't heard back from my accompanist about cancelling my coaching today, I will give you pictures of baby pb&n(utellla of course) pies.

(Also, have I mentioned how tiny my kitchen is?  It's built for one person max, or two if you're ok touching each other the whole time.  So that's why I'm calling food posts "teeny tiny kitchen" posts.)

Yeah, this is working way better than thinking about how much my throat stings right now.

Alright.  So.  Super easy baby pies.  You just get some puff pastry, spread whatever sort of yummy stuff you like on it, cut it into strips, and roll them up to be baked - at about 300 until the pastry isn't dough anymore.

See?  Super easy right?  Also, for future reference, when I cook, I guestimate pretty much everything but the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.

Ok.  I guess I should starting attacking this sick stuff about now.  Hope your morning's going somewhat better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...