Sunday, November 25, 2012

Being an adult fucking sucks sometimes.

I just received some terrible news, recently enough that I really don't want to explain the actual situation, but I'm sure you'll be hearing an earful of that later on.

Anyways, some utter shit was just dropped into my life and my mind has been scrambling like no other trying to figure out how best to deal with this situation, how I'm going to have enough money to deal with this, and trying really hard to see the silver lining of this shit storm.

As it is now, I'm just feeling regretful and embarrassed even, and the thought of telling a few of my friends about this just makes me feel so small.

I can't let the shit make feel small.  This holds no power over my life and they hold no power over me.

I'm just trying to be an adult in the way I deal with this.  and I am now incredibly driven to get all my music shit together and point my life in the right direction, since I'll be done with school in two weeks.  any words of wisdom would be very welcome right about now.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing person and you can do anything and if you ever ever ever need anything I am here, even though I'm kinda far away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...