Sunday, November 11, 2012

recital dress

My school hires one poster designer each term to complete all the posters for the recitalists and despite the times I've contacted her and the department coordinator, I've had no answer.

So after lots and lots of worrying about not having a poster up (it's really expected and one of the important parts of setting up your recital) I decided to take some portraits in my gown so I could have something to work with if I ended up making one myself.

Fortunately, my roommate is a design major and was intrigued by some of the posters at the school (not made by the hired designer) and wanted to do some herself.  So I explained my situation and she offered to work on one for me.  So yay!  One stressor will be disappearing soon.

Anyways, here are some of the pictures Cullen took of me yesterday:






Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...