Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Illness


I haven't posted anything on here for the past few days because I've been completely bedridden from being so incredibly sick.  Honestly, I don't remember ever being this sick for a reason that didn't require hospitalization (last time I felt this bad, I had appendicitis).  But as of today, I'm starting to recover and am able to deal with things separately so I can start feeling better.  I'm even sitting up without a backrest, woo! 

Being in bed for a while sounds like a good time to spend all day blogging, but just rolling over to look at a computer screen felt pretty bad.  

Now that I'm feeling alright, we're about to leave for Portland for our westwind trip which I'm so excited for.
Unfortunately, that means it will be another 5-ish days that I'm away from internet (that place hardly has any cell reception).  So in the mean time, since I don't have much time to write right now (or much to write about until I get back), I'm just going to put these photos from the past week or so up.


I present to you...my final grades of college.  there were two very surprising b's that I thought would be higher, but I did the damn best that I could.
The other day, I filled out an application at a secondhand clothing store on the hill, so it's really hipster-centric.  So I wore fake hiking boots, green khakis, and buttoned up all the buttons on my shirt.  
totes hipster.


Cullen and my favorite piece of installation art on the hill.  we love the otters. :)

Frozen yogurt and Far Cry 3, an early christmas present I got for Cullen and I to share.

And some sunset photos from after yogurt. This was the night I got sick....ugh.


alright, I have to go finish packing.  Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part about this post is that you dressed up like a hipster for your interview. Hilarious!

    Pretty little space you have here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn -- those are pretty impressive grades for such a heavy class load *high-five*

    And fake hipster... I love it ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...