Saturday, December 1, 2012

I miss food.

and I miss cooking.

This isn't a diet post or anything like that.  I cannot spend any money at all and I don't know how I'm going to get through this next month.  We don't get our foodstamps for the next month until the fifth and they recently lowered the amount we get by $40.  I was going to apply for my own card, but can't now since I'm unemployed.  so depending on how quickly I can get some sort of good job, Cullen might have to reapply as a two person household instead (which still gives you less than 2 1-person households).

I just miss cooking real dinners.  and entrees with meat, and produce even.

I've been going to student recitals because people usually have a reception with free food afterwards, so I don't have to buy anything for dinner.  and I'm getting really tired of macaroni.

This is hard.  especially since I follow so many food blogs.
effing college-poverty.

2 comments:

  1. Holy moley I feel you on this. I've been eating little tiny bits of Thanksgiving leftovers my mom sent up with me, and left over popcorn that my boyfriend got me from a movie theatre *sighh. Being broke sucks. I hope things look up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! "hmmmm, how long can I stretch this meal..." yeah, it TOTALLY sucks. and thanks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...