Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So Worn Out

From all these essays that have been due every day for the past two weeks or so.

Tomorrow is my last day of college.  Believe it or not, someone's gonna let me be even more of a legitimate adult than I am now.

And I promise I'll be writing a lot about that and many other things that have been happening recently, as soon as tomorrow is over and these last two essays have been turned in.

So my blog is taking a short weekend break, but I'll be back soon with real posts and pretty pictures.

currently answering the prompt: "Given your understanding of human nature, what is our relationship (and responsibility) to political entities and general society?"  SEND HELP.

No, I'll be ok, just have to stop procrastinating online.

okee, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...