Monday, January 14, 2013

Arrghhhh!

So today was supposed to be my first Music Mondays feature -something that I want to keep up each week - but the world is not cooperating.

 Unfortunately, I have been trying to learn a new program (adobe premiere cs5.5) all day and cannot get anything to work. The video I ended up getting just out of the camera looks alright (I can't believe my video camera tries to claim that it's HD), so I fixed a few little things and added some titles.

 When I tried to export the damn thing, it ended up being almost 1 gig big for 3 minutes and 34 seconds of music!  So I went back in to try and lower the quality and make it a bit shorter and smaller, and I ended up with terrible quality and a BIGGER FILE SIZE!

There are literally not enough hours left in the day to upload this video to youtube.  And since I'm posting everyday of this month, that's not an option.

So, alas, I do not have a video of myself playing piano to put on here today, as I so wanted.  But I do have these photos from the recording session on Saturday (which is what the video came from).









I feel like it's almost kind of funny to look at how calm and composed (haha, get it?  because music...? ok I'll stop) I look in this photo compared to how irate I feel presently.

I'm hoping that by next monday, I will be able to get my hands on the mixed audio files and will be able to post them then, but between now and then, I will try to get the video up as a belated music post.

Until then, à bientôt tout le monde

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. The photos look great, though! I hope it all works out next week, I'm looking forward to it :-)

    Sabrina
    http://bbutterflybrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...