Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas came a little late

This year for Christmas, Cullen and I were down in portland with my family and about to leave for our trip to Westwind.  This being the case, there were a lot of small gifts from Cullen's family that had to wait to be sent up here.

and today we finally got to pick up our packages!


There's a ton of fun and delicious stuff here, so this made our morning a lot better.

1. super delicious caramel corn and kettle corn.  there was also a caramel and zebra chocolate (black and white) pack, but I ate it already...
2. a bunch of awesome fancy french soaps that smell really good, philosophy water lily body wash/bubble bath, udderly smooth hydrating cream, a scented votive candle, and girl scouts flavored lip smackers (tagalong, thin mint, and samoa)
3. Cinnamon spice bread mix, peppermint chocolate chip scone mix, bacon chocolate chip pancake mix, and two $25 giftcards - iTunes and starbucks.
4. a shitton of candy and sweet snacks.  including HAGELSLAG!!!  The most amazing thing to put on bread, which I haven't had for at least 7 years.  I love this stuff.   soooooo much.

All in all, it's been a pretty good morning, which is CRAZY because I'm usually not even up until 12:30 or so.  Woo!  blogging in the am, and after sleeping!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from BBN! And I am loving it. You have really great photography. I love it.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really like your blog as well. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...