Saturday, January 5, 2013

Top 9 Favorite impossible objects


I say "impossible" because there is no way I could possibly buy these things.
Around christmas, I started keeping track of a wishlist, even though I am definitely not expecting anyone to buy these things for me.  I recognize that I am very lucky to have a roof for my head and that I am able to pay for rent this month even though I don't have a job.  But still, all these damn pretty things, I just wanted to put them where someone could see.

Because they're just so beautiful.
(also, these aren't really in any order)

This is the most perfect ring I have ever seen.  also, this is the only one I don't have the source for.


this last one is the real show stopper.  I don't remember ever wanting a skirt this badly...

Anyways.  This is just a wishlist post.  and now I'll just sigh and look at these pretty things that I really don't need.

le sigh.

(Let me know if you want a link to any of these items.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...