Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goals for February

It's the last day of January and Cullen and I are sick.  Which I'm pouting about a little because whenever I get sick, his immune system kicks ass and he's totally fine, and when he gets sick, I always do to (even though I take vitamins and extra vitamin C pretty much every day)

Be that as it may, since it's the end of the month, I've decided to make some goals for February, woo!



  1. Start making Recipe Cards.  I've always loved the old-timey feel of using recipe cards, but more often than not, I just end up using the internet.  So I'm going to try to copy some of my favorites to notecards, decorate them, and find a pretty container to put them in.
  2. Learn how to use my sewing machine.  I've had it forever and used it to make my prom dress senior year, but ever since then, it's become knotted each time and I haven't been able to fix it (and I have tried rewinding the bobbin over and over)
  3. Continue working on my exercise routine and drinking more water.  This is only day 4, but so far it's going pretty well.
  4. Eat more produce.  I'm really sososo bad at this and have tried to be better about fruits and vegetables forever, but it's been really difficult (they weren't very prominent in my diet when I was growing up, so now I have a hard time eating almost anything that came from the ground)
  5. GET A JOB.  God I hope this happens soon.  I need February to be ok.
  6. Write one full original song.  Hopefully finish it to the point where it can be recorded.
  7. At least 20 quality blog posts (I'm not signed up for the post-everyday challenge this month, but will try anyway)
  8. Work on photography every day.  Not necessarily a 365 project, but at least try to take photos everyday.
I'm sure I'll come up with more as the month progresses, but I'll probably save them for march.

What about you, do you have any big goals for the next month?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...