Saturday, January 5, 2013

I effing died.

From this amazing pulled pork I just made.  

I've never made any sort of shredded meat before, and this was definitely the best meat I've ever cooked.  I had no idea you could do this without a slow cooker!


Ok, so I found this recipe here, via a tumblr food blog, and thought it sounded amazing.  so here's how it went.
 MEAT!
 oh my gosh, the kitchen started smelling so good at this point.

 (here I switched to a lens with a bigger aperture, since shooting at night is really difficult)
This is when I was starting to realize how amazing this was going to be.

 OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
 Look at that steamy deliciousness.  this is a sexy food photo...in my opinion.

I died.
ughhhh, it was so good.  My boyfriend indulged me in taking photos of me on the ground.  But seriously, everyone should make this.

It was soooooooooo gooooooooood.

6 comments:

  1. Holy mess that does look amazing. I had pulled pork tonight from Texas roadhouse or whatever the heck that restaurant is called, haha. I'm glad you got you some delicious noms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me laugh "i effing died". I don't eat pork but you made it seem so enjoyable. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could just about smell it from the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Your hilarious in that last picture!! I'm scared to learn how to make pulled pork because I fear I'd want to make it every night!! =) This looks delicious!!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. Yeah, I've been eating the leftovers pretty much every night.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...