Saturday, January 12, 2013

I made a freakin' pizza!

woot!  Ok, I'm trying to photoshop and write this really quickly so I can have it finished before midnight, because I'm supposed to have one post every day.

Alright, so I'll just point out here that it is very hard to get a pretty picture of tomato goop.

very hard indeed.  Also, I wanted to have a picture of making the little sausage balls, but taking pictures of raw meat isn't very attractive either.  but who cares!  look at these semi-weird food pictures!
 (Here's a secret, that's actually a picture of me taking the pizza out and not putting it in, but it was the right size and shape and was convincing enough to go with the raw/before pictures.

* omnomnomnomnom*

 Phew, got these photos finished with 12 minutes to spare.
Anyways, yes!  Pizza!

During high school, I frequently bought this same trader joe's garlic herb pizza dough and made homemade pizza all the time.  The other day while grabbing some groceries, I realized I hadn't made pizza in probably 3 years.

So we did.

And it was DELICIOUS.
I mean, I thought it was delicious because I covered my half in mushrooms and pesto, as well as the cheese, sausage, and homemade tomato sauce on the whole thing (because cullen's not a big fan of mushrooms or pesto).

So, morale of the story: it's super fun to make your old favorites!



5 comments:

  1. That looks really good ! I made pizza with my dad once & we were surprised at how well it turned out!

    xoxo Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and yeah, making pizza is really fun.

      Delete
  2. wow, that is so amazing,you are so cool!!!
    I like your blog, have the interest of following each other?
    http://z-promgirl.blogspot.com/ Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sweetie, thank you for following sunnydaysarelove via GFC! am ur new follower too, I also have an FB page click the link to see https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunnydaysarelove/456717444391357

    hope, you click "LIKE" button there

    if you have twitter, let's get in touch, mine is @sunnydaysRlove

    Stay lovely!

    -Chi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...