Friday, January 4, 2013

Leftovers

While I was at Westwind, I ended up taking hundreds of pictures, and it would be ridiculous to try and put all the ones I liked into one huge post.  So I've picked a bunch of favorites and have spread them out a bit.  there are still some more I like, but here's the next set.


UFO's!  testing for light painting once we got down to the beach.  this was just shining the flashlight on the ground 3 times.



I actually asked Cullen to take an over-exposed photo of me.  soooo this was intentional.


This was almost the super scary part of the hike where I always worry about someone falling off a cliff.


My brother, on Potato Bug Point


An army man we found while walking on the beach


Hiking down from High Meadow

Light painting (which I will always want to call lightning/fire bending in my head)
the streaks of light are me running around with a flashlight.

Anyone else go somewhere they love over the holidays?


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I find Im particularly drawn to the photo of the broken army man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures. i love the light painting photo.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank! Light painting is really fun to work on.

      Delete
    2. *thanks. wow. I can't spell right now.

      Delete
  3. I love the photo of the woods the lighting is beautiful
    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...