Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mermaid Photoshoot!

A few weeks ago, I think I mentioned the fact that I was about to take some underwater photos of my beautiful friend Gretchen.  And recently we got those photos back, but most of them were unusable.  So we decided to try again.

Today we had our second photoshoot, and this time, I also took a bunch of out-of-water shots of her with my normal camera which meaaannns, duhduhduhnuhhhh!  I'm able to edit them already and post some of them on here for you lovely people to see.





You also may notice that I've started putting signatures on my photos.  I'm going to keep that on there for when my pictures go on facebook, but I'm trying to determine if it's too much or too distracting to look at on here.

Also, now is as good of a time as any to let you guys know that I now have a facebook page for my photography!!!!!

The pictures above should take you to the page, or you can just click here to check it out and like if you feel thus inclined.  I would really appreciate any support from you, my wonderful, wonderful followers.

Alright, that's all for now because I have to continue combing through the photos and editing because we have to have a poster out preferable this monday.

Ok, goodnight all. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the third shot, the swimming one. I like the almost-mermaid effect of the dress being diluted. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...