Monday, January 21, 2013

Music Monday ...computerized

Since today was MLK day, I spent a long time today working on a song that I'm particularly fond of, but my software refused to work with me.  So instead, here's a rough draft of a song I'm working on, made using only MIDI instruments (thus the terrible sound quality).




I'm hoping that at some point in the future, I'll be able to make real recordings of pieces I have like this, but since there more soundtrack-y than anything, it would have to be in a studio recording and not a live performance (which is much easier to acquire).

That being said, please don't listen to critically.  MIDI can only do so much, and I'm still getting the hang of Cakewalk Sonar.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog! Am now following :D
    Would love a follow back :D
    icecreamandclara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...