Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nightblogging ~ Photo dump

Alright, alright.  I know.  I didn't do anything very productive with my life today, but I do happen to have a few more photos from yesterday's photoshoot that I feel like showing off.

But first, I would like to tell you that as I write this, there is not a pint, but a QUART of coffee haagen dazs sitting next to me.  with a spoon.  BECAUSE THAT IS SOMETHING REASONABLE ADULTS DO OK?

I'm looking at this ice cream and all I can think is "I need more limits."

ok.  moving along.


Alright, back to some more ice cream.

Goodnight!



8 comments:

  1. On New Year's Eve, I ate an entire pint of soy chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. No regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha when it comes to chocolate or haagen dasz ice cream there's no such thing as 'too much'.
    And I really love that second picture!!

    xoxo Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing! The 2nd one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. as noted on your fb page, i LOVE the last one. so beautiful. great photos girl!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous! You're such a good photographer. (:

    And you make me laugh with something on every post. No lie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these pictures!!! what a fun blog!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...