Monday, January 28, 2013

Today wasn't all lost.

I really, really don't want to sound like I'm whining here.
My lifestyle since I've been out of school has been pretty nice and easy-going, but just incredibly stressful because I'm unemployed.

Today, I would have liked to have stayed home and worked on music to do a music mondays posting, but instead, I procrastinated, and then walked ALL OVER capitol hill for about two hours trying to find out if anyone was hiring and collecting applications.

And I didn't really get any good news.

There were a few places that seemed nice that I'll go turn my resume in to anyways and just hope, but the last few places I asked about were really unhelpful and one went so far as to rudely joke with me that she really hoped they weren't hiring, and then smiled at me.

Wow.  thanks for making me feel like shit.

The upside is that I have a boyfriend that loves and cares about me and will always do whatever he can to make me feel better and make sure I know how much he cares.

and so with a slightly downtrodden mood, I'm going to go make some cheap dinner.

Tomorrow will be better.

4 comments:

  1. Not having a job can be insanely stressful, I know. I'll keep you in my prayers, cross my fingers, and send good luck your way!

    Maybe one of those hopefuls will turn out to be better than you thought. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks; you're always being so nice to me, I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you all the best!
    God Bless!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super stressful, don't worry about whining, if you can't vent on your blog, where can you?

    I hope things turn around for you soon.

    Zoe xx
    beautylifebalance.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...