- I started my 2nd to las term of college
- seattle was hit by a crazy awesome snow storm. our apartment became a place for our friends to crash when they walked to far in the snow and would freeze before making it home.
- recorded this cover on a little handheld recorder ~ link here!
- Read The Fault in our Stars and cried the whole time.
- Started playing Oblivion
- Worried about graduate school daily.
- Recorded these pieces
- I think this is when we bought Skyrim.
- so that's what happened to all of march.
- was hired for my first job ever.
- wrote 4 short pieces entitled "Vignettes of a Confessional." Here's one, you can find the rest on soundcloud
- I was drowning in schoolwork
- Cullen's family came to visit and the sun started to come out, which meant more trips to park and more walks outside.
- Starting working retail
- Cullen and I had our 1 year anniversary
- Spent a ton of time in rehearsals for "Approaching Ecstasy" - the ballet my choral director wrote for us, The Esoterics and Whim W'him. (I'm next to the dancer in the middle)
- Started getting really interested in light painting
- We were really into Avatar - Legend of Korra
- Flew to Denver with my group to sing at GALA - a huge choral conference for Gay and Lesbian groups. which was really fun and I finally ended up making some good friends with people in the group, since I had been quite shy around them before that.
- And the trip on the plane was really pretty.
- that and a huge lack of creativity is all I remember about July
- oh yeah, and we had a terrible 4th, down by the water, hungry, no restaurants open, and feeling like a burden to someone who wasn't exactly helping us by no fault of her own.
- Vacation in California
- played effing golf. for the first time.
- We did some awesome hiking up to Arch Rock - a hike that ended up being twice as long as we thought it was, so we did 9 miles while racing daylight.
- I turned 21.
- this was a big deal.
- Late in the month, I started this blog.
- short, easy recording session for this project-Revelation Film Project (I'm the singer for the last short. I also hate this picture of myself)
- carved a pumpkin in the shape of the skyrim dragon (hard to see in the dark though)
- did hardly any blogging because I was so stressed out by school. Every week was torture and I could not see any light at the end of the tunnel
- put in my notice for my job at white house black market. which felt so good.
- Had my senior recital
- finished my recital and made it out alive
- worried about money. a lot. oh wait, that hasn't changed at all.
- had a wonderful thanksgiving with our friend summer
- Finished my final term of college. I am a graduate. an alumnus.
- recorded this rough draft, as well as two other pieces.
- Started playing Far Cry 3. This happened.
- got super excited for christmas
- Christmas itself ended up being a total bust, but at least there was the westwind trip.
So with a hopefully heart, I'm wishing that this year will be much better than the last.