Sunday, February 3, 2013
















1 - 6: printing and bookmaking classroom at my school
7: I always take pictures of trees 
8: I'm going to start keeping track of if this workout routine makes a big difference.  so here's a butt picture. 
9: I also always take pictures of sunsets
10: Gretchen's final poster design, which we put up this week
11: this picture isn't important.
12: I made cinnamon bread
13: This red floral romper (especially paired with red lipstick and thick liquid eyeliner) always makes me feel really pretty
14: What I like to call homemade hot chocolate waffles.  delicious. :)

I hope you all had a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I love the romper! It's so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butt picture made me giggle and that waffle looks amazing =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you taking a printmaking class? One of my best friends in college did some printmaking for her senior thesis, and I would read in the studio while she did her prints. It seemed like such a fun and interesting process, but I am not all that artistic :P

    Also, the cinnamon bread and waffles look amazing. I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...