Monday, February 4, 2013

Pumpkin Bread and Madison Park



Today, my mom came over to picked me up after she had a successful interview in Bellevue. We decided to go out to celebrate with some midday drinks and a late seafood lunch at the Coastal Kitchen.  After drinks, oysters, and clam chowder, we decided to drive down to madison park and walked around the water for a bit.  I particularly wanted a good view of the mountains, so this was really nice.













Also, yesterday, I made pumpkin and applesauce bread with a cream cheese icing to drizzle on top.  And we bought this really delicious cider that really just tastes like really sweet wine.

My mom's good news alleviated a lot of my stress so now I just feel like the last few nights have been really nice.  and full of cooking.

8 comments:

  1. yummmm! Pumpkin bread is my favorite! I just stumbled over your blog and I'm so glad I did! Your pictures are so beautiful and inspiring! I can't wait to read more from you!

    Your Newest Follower,
    -Hannah
    http://thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos and your mother looks very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN!! Congrats on a good interview and that first picture is awesome!

    http://www.meredithsledgeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those drinks look beautiful. I love the how snazzy but totally different they look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Photos! You've been tagged if you want to participate:

    http://emma-leeinreallife.blogspot.ca/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thanks,
    Emma-lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful day :) That pumpkin bread looks delicious, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea what's in those cocktails but they look delicious and I want them! That pumpkin bread doesn't look too bad either :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos octavia! and cream cheese icing is always the best :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...