Since today has been a pretty lazy day of gaming and cooking, I figured I'd just take the time to answer some questions that Lacey over at A Good Thinking Place tagged me in.
- Have you ever sewn your own piece of clothing?
- Do you have a job? If so, where? If not, where you do want to work?
- Describe your perfect first date
- Who is your too-old-for-you-but-still-hot celebrity crush? [ c'mon, I know you have one ]
- Shaken or stirred? Well I am definitely not a martini drinker. The only things I can drink are the ones where you "can't taste the alcohol" and a few other mild fruity or coffee drinks. and wine. I can do wine.
- Have you ever had something stolen from you?
- What is an animal that creeps you out? poo brain horse.
- Do you ever have a hard time letting people get close to you? I guess so, I'm pretty introverted and have a really hard time talking to people who aren't good friends, and in the same way, it's a lot easier for me to not answer questions and to take myself out of potentially awkward personal situations.
- If you could change one thing about your personality or one habit that you have, what would it be?
- Have you ever done anything for a homeless person?
- Are you a cat or dog person? Kitties! Cullen and I really want to get a baby kitten this summer.
Yes, actually. I made made my prom dress senior year of high school. I technically know "how" to sew, but have so many problems that I don't know how to fix. So I don't.
Ugh. No. I do not have a job. My ideal job right now would be a teacher at Soundbridge which teaches group lessons for children (and sometimes adults). They are a branch of the Seattle Symphony, so it would be a totally great position. I just don't know how to start my cover letter to them and I don't think my resume is good enough. So I keep putting it off.
I have no experience with this at all.
Benedict Cumberbatch. And David Tennant. UNF.
I guess I never really have. I'm starting to feel quite uninteresting answering these questions. The closest thing that's happened is that my mom's van was stolen when I was little. But the police found it.
I would want to have more perseverance and constancy in new goals.
Nothing extravagant. except for fill myself with guilt and try to atone for it by telling myself how I don't have money for rent.