Friday, April 12, 2013

A Small Catch-up

Alright, so as you might know by now, I've been really busy with my new job and so I'm kind of failing at time management right now.

I get ready in the morning and leave for work, when I come home, I eat and watch tv for an hour or so (depending on how early I have to get up) and then try to read and go to sleep.  Which is quite different from the many hours I used to have to just lounge around at home on the computer or gaming.

Today is my first day off, I think.  I don't have a hard and fast schedule yet; my boss has just been asking me the day before when I can come in on the next day.  There is a scheduling website/software, but I don't think they've got all my stuff in there yet since I'm a new hire.

So yesterday, I worked from 9 to 7:30 and by the time I got out of the water, my boss had left and no one had let me know when to come in today.  So I called this morning and asked them to have my boss call me when he gets in so I can figure out if I should be there for a few hours today.

And so far, I haven't had any calls.

So now, I've decided to post a few leftover photos from the last few weeks.

 Zombified white chocolate bunny, courtesy of Cullen's family
 Eggs Benedict for breakfast on easter.  because it's our favorite.
 in Portland.

 Esoterics dress rehearsal last week.  At which a reporter from the Seattle Times was present.
Some awesome Grrrl Army graffiti on Denny.
Some of the singers at the Kaleidoscope Concert.



5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the hop @ Chantilly Songs, you have some lovely photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your boyfriends name is Cullen, and you have a bloody chocolate bunny...have to admit it reminded me of Twilight haha (so embarrassing). looks like a yummy breakfast! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble with time management too. And I even want to join a gym very soon. When am I going to have time for all this?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That easter bunny is way too awesome. And I'm loving your pics, beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...