Thursday, April 18, 2013

featured in "Wonderfully Made"

Hello friends!

I would like to let you know that I did a feature post over on wonderful Kristyn's blog here!

She's doing a series of posts about women who accept and love themselves.  Mine was the second entry, and you can check out the first one here. :)

Also, another reminder that I do have a bloglovin profile, and I'm sure everyone knows about google reader/google friend connect by now, so if you would like to continue following this blog (pleasepleaseplease?) feel free to follow me through bloglovin!

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4542995/octavia-and-the-ocean

Happy almost Friday, everyone!





1 comment:

  1. so i think you are pretty darn funny and that's why i came over from the poppy blog!!! i am your newest follower and i just adore you! i am sooooo looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...