That's right! I got the job! I was basically grinning this whole afternoon. This is a wonderful position and everyone seemed so friendly while I was there, and I feel so lucky to be getting this job, but you know what else I'm excited about?
- I won't have to worry about rent.
- Cullen and I won't have to stress out about internet and electricity bills.
- I can apply for foodstamps so we can get more than $160 a month.
- We can spend money on healthier food and more produce even though it's more expensive
- When we run out of food money, we won't have to eat macaroni or breakfast food for the rest of the month.
- If I want some inexpensive article of clothing or if Cullen needs something, we can buy it.
- I will finally be opening my own bank account and hopefully be completely independent of my mother.
- (I can get thai food and qdoba burritos more often!)
- And many, many more perks of having an income that I'll probably think of when I try to fall asleep tonight.
I'm so excited about this! My final interview (with the manager) was today and I start training at some point this week.
It's been a pretty happy day.